DescriptionQuickClean II Gel Extraction Kit offers a simple, rapid and effective method to extract and purify DNA from agarose gel in TAE or TBE buffers. This kit is designed to increase the recovery of DNA fragments from 60 bp to 23 kb DNA fragments which are purified from up to 3% standard or high/low-melt agarose using spin column. The extracted DNA can be used directly for kinds of downstream molecular biological experiments such as cloning, sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion and so on.
- Easy to Perform: Simple procedure to extract and purify DNA up to 23 kb from standard or high/low-melt agarose gels in TAE or TBE buffers.
- Fast Preparation Time: Complete each QuickClean's simple and rapid procedure in 8 minutes.
- High Bindling Capacity: The maximum amount of the sample per spin column is 400 mg gel slice. The recovery rates are up to 90% for the 100 bp – 3 kb DNA fragments size range.
- High Purity: The kit completely removes nonnucleic acid contaminants and inhibitors, such as agarose, proteins, salts, and ethidium bromide during washing process.
||The kit should be shipped and stored dry at room temperature (15-25°C) . So stored, the kit is stable for up to 18 months.
ApplicationsQuickClean II Gel Extraction Kit is suitable for following applications:
- Restriction enzyme digestion
- PCR and cloning
- In vitro transcription